Save the date: Autumn AMBA fair 2013
Interested in studying for an MBA? Attend the Autumn Accredited MBA fair on 12 October
Monday 09 September 2013
On 12 October, thousands of MBA hopefuls and institutions will hit the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel in London for AMBA's Autumn fair.
For people thinking of starting an MBA, this will be a great opportunity to examine and talk to a
wide range of prestigious accredited business schools in one place.
They also offer you tasters of what an MBA course involves and
advice on the admissions process.
Representatives from the Association of MBAs will also be in attendance, offering impartial advice and guidance about studying for an MBA, admissions, financing an MBA and taking the GMAT and GRE.
All business schools exhibiting at the AMBA fair offer MBA programmes accredited by AMBA. Accreditation is only awarded on the satisfaction of rigorous assessment criteria.
For more information, and to book your place on the course, click here
- 1 I was raped by another man. And now the Government wants to take away the one thing that saved my life
- 2 Preston fan who appeared to snatch Jermaine Beckford's shirt from eight-year-old boy identified and says: 'the truth will come out'
- 3 Priest warns pupils the 'Charlie Charlie Challenge' is 'demonic activity'
- 4 Iran launches anti-Isis cartoon competition 'to expose true nature of Islamic State'
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive: SThree: Are you a recent graduate loo...
£16 - 20k: Guru Careers: A Graduate Editor / Editorial Assistant is needed to ...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Graduate UI Application Developer - ...
£18000 - £22000 per annum + training: Ashdown Group: Business and Marketing Gr...