Save the date: Autumn AMBA fair 2013
Interested in studying for an MBA? Attend the Autumn Accredited MBA fair on 12 October
Monday 09 September 2013
On 12 October, thousands of MBA hopefuls and institutions will hit the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel in London for AMBA's Autumn fair.
For people thinking of starting an MBA, this will be a great opportunity to examine and talk to a
wide range of prestigious accredited business schools in one place.
They also offer you tasters of what an MBA course involves and
advice on the admissions process.
Representatives from the Association of MBAs will also be in attendance, offering impartial advice and guidance about studying for an MBA, admissions, financing an MBA and taking the GMAT and GRE.
All business schools exhibiting at the AMBA fair offer MBA programmes accredited by AMBA. Accreditation is only awarded on the satisfaction of rigorous assessment criteria.
For more information, and to book your place on the course, click here
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 3 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 4 Penis size: Study revealing 'what's normal' sends international media into meltdown
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A global leader operating...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £40,000: SThree: SThree have recently been awa...
£20000 - £21000 per annum + uncapped commission: SThree: As a graduate you are...
£24000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Graduate/Junior Software Deve...