Students! Don't forget to apply for a TV Licence refund
With exams steaming ahead and summer holidays on the horizon, there probably isn't anything further from your mind than dealing with the TV licence.
But did you know you can claim back your last quarter - nearly £37 - if you move back home for the summer?
It's not an automatic process, which means you have to be proactive about it.
To arrange a refund, or for further information, simply visit www.tvlicensing.co.uk/studentinfo, or call 0300 790 6090.
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad and potatoes for Jagermesiter and vodka
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE: SThree: Real Staffing Group is seeking Traine...
£23000 - £30000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client are cuu...
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: HR Advisor (Employee Rela...
£25 - 40k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: A PHP Developer / PHP Web ...