Students! Don't forget to apply for a TV Licence refund
With exams steaming ahead and summer holidays on the horizon, there probably isn't anything further from your mind than dealing with the TV licence.
But did you know you can claim back your last quarter - nearly £37 - if you move back home for the summer?
It's not an automatic process, which means you have to be proactive about it.
To arrange a refund, or for further information, simply visit www.tvlicensing.co.uk/studentinfo, or call 0300 790 6090.
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 4 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 5 Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter as minister says ‘animal rights come before religion’
£26000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly successful international media organ...
£12 - £90 per day: Randstad Education Hull: Randstad Education require a year ...
£90 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Hull: Are you a flexible and inspiratio...
£50 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: SEN Teaching Assistant EBD , Septemb...