Students! Don't forget to apply for a TV Licence refund
With exams steaming ahead and summer holidays on the horizon, there probably isn't anything further from your mind than dealing with the TV licence.
But did you know you can claim back your last quarter - nearly £37 - if you move back home for the summer?
It's not an automatic process, which means you have to be proactive about it.
To arrange a refund, or for further information, simply visit www.tvlicensing.co.uk/studentinfo, or call 0300 790 6090.
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
Andrew Lloyd Webber: Phantom of the Opera writer mocked after issuing a warning about Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon
General election 2015: Labour will toughen hate crimes legislation surrounding Islamophobia
HSBC review into moving headquarters from UK 'underway'
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 The Visit: Trailer for M Night Shyamalan's latest horror film is terrifying
- 5 9/11: Iranian General accuses US of organising September 11 terror attacks
£20000 - £22500 per annum + OTE £30K: SThree: SThree Group have been well esta...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: At SThree, we like to be differe...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + + uncapped commission + benefits: SThree: Did you ...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits + uncapped commission: SThree: Did you kn...