TEST Catch21 Productions presents: Uni-Q
Uni-Q is a new online show - best described as ‘Question Time’ meets ‘The Sunday Night Project’ - providing a forum for 16-25 year olds to pose questions to MPs and other high profile figures
Monday 11 January 2010
Created by a group of University of Hull politics graduates as a way to engage young people in politics, Uni-Q is the first programme of its kind to tour universities and colleges across the UK.
This week on Uni-Q: Liverpool
* Labour MP and Robert Kilroy-Silk's replacement, George Howarth
* Prospective Conservative Parliamentary Candidate Fiona Bruce
Future guests on Uni-Q will include: the Rt. Hon. Alan Johnson MP, the Director of Liberty, Shami Chakrabati and Charles Clarke MP...
The programme is sponsored by The University of Hull, which also runs the prestigious Westminster Hull Internship Programme whereby politics students are offered the opportunity to work with an MP in Westminster for a semester.
For more information about the University of Hull visit hull.ac.uk .
About Catch 21
Catch21 Productions is a charitable production company which produces content to help engage young people in politics, democracy and community. For more information visit catch21.co.uk
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Russian officials ban yoga because it's too much like a religious cult
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Ginger Pride festival to take place next summer, organisers say 'time of bullying gingers is over'
- 5 Facebook rainbow profile pictures likely being tracked by social network
£18 - 23k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Marketing Executive / Assistant is n...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leading provider to the fa...
£25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful & reputable global business is l...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: At SThree, we like to be differe...