Seven public figures will receive compensation after their phone-hacking claims against the publisher of the News of the World were settled, News International said today.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
The Field of Blood, BBC1, Monday<br/>Sex, Lies and Gagging Orders, BBC3, Tuesday<br/>Page Eight, BBC2, Sunday
Sunday 04 September 2011
Monday 15 August 2011
Stephen Belber was one of the co-creators of The Laramie Project, the powerful verbatim play about the murder of Matthew Shepard, a gay student in Wyoming, in 1998.
Friday 13 August 2010
With Abi Titmuss cast as a gym instructor in a play whose title might suggest some full-on, raunchy locker-room action, it's almost disappointing to report that Abi's a model of rectitude, not e-rectitude, in John Godber's charmingly naive 1984 rugby league fable.
Tuesday 10 August 2010
I've been coming up to Edinburgh for almost 25 years – with a seven-year gap in the middle. The Fringe has totally changed in that time. You used to turn up on the day and do your show. Now you're doing interviews about your show in March.
Sunday 11 April 2010
There is one election issue that is neglected by all the parties, but which I'm sure would win votes. It's a simple new law that could make a huge difference to so many lives. It would regulate the behaviour of businesses and can best be illustrated using the examples below.
Friday 23 January 2009
Thursday 21 August 2008
Wednesday 25 June 2008
John Leslie, the former Blue Peter presenter has denied a new rape allegation made against him, saying it is "totally untrue" and describing it as "the mother of all stitch-ups".
Wednesday 05 December 2007
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ sign language interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute in Soweto
- 2 Mystery of Epping Forest 'big cat' is solved
- 3 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 4 Australia: Gay marriage law reversed by high court less than a week after first weddings
- 5 Australia incest case: Severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding