Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 10 February 2013
The "characters" might feel shameless, but what about the TV viewers participating this act of voyeurism from the safety of their living rooms?
Berenice, Donmar, London; Private Lives, Festival Theatre, Chichester; Our Boys, Duchess Theatre, London
Sunday 07 October 2012
Wednesday 03 October 2012
The English theatrical spirit revels in indecorum, in laying banana skins under the paths of the high-minded, in developing a proliferation of sub-plots and in generally reserving rhyme for the comic antics of pantomime doggerel.
Wednesday 18 July 2012
Around 500 jobs were under threat today after discount retailer Ethel Austin went into administration for the fourth time in as many years.
Thursday 08 March 2012
Club will not play in Europe next season because they cannot meet the criteria
Friday 15 July 2005
Friday 25 February 2005
Monday 10 January 2005
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Is this bridge haunted by the ghost of nu rave?
- 3 Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories