Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 10 February 2013
The "characters" might feel shameless, but what about the TV viewers participating this act of voyeurism from the safety of their living rooms?
Berenice, Donmar, London; Private Lives, Festival Theatre, Chichester; Our Boys, Duchess Theatre, London
Sunday 07 October 2012
Wednesday 03 October 2012
The English theatrical spirit revels in indecorum, in laying banana skins under the paths of the high-minded, in developing a proliferation of sub-plots and in generally reserving rhyme for the comic antics of pantomime doggerel.
Wednesday 18 July 2012
Around 500 jobs were under threat today after discount retailer Ethel Austin went into administration for the fourth time in as many years.
Thursday 08 March 2012
Club will not play in Europe next season because they cannot meet the criteria
Friday 15 July 2005
Friday 25 February 2005
Monday 10 January 2005
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Benefits 'smart cards' plan revealed by Iain Duncan Smith to stop claimants spending welfare money on alcohol
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- 5 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'