Former Stoke City apprentice claims damages for allegedly being subjected to a ritual known as the “The Glove” and “The Finger”
Barrister for the club warns of 'Pandora's box' being opened if case is not thrown out of court
The main points of the Chancellor's Autumn Statement:
Key points from the Autumn Statement:
* Petrol tax rise of 2p a litre planned for next year is cancelled.
* Rolling back green levies takes an average £50 off energy bills.
* Financial resources provided to fund expansion of free school meals to all school children in reception, year one and year two.
* New priority right to move for social tenants who need to relocate for a job.
* New loans worth £1 billion to unblock housing developments including in Manchester and Leeds.
* Plans to increase train fares by 1% above inflation from January cancelled, so they go up in line with inflation.
A jockey from Northern Ireland may be the toast of Town Moor today, but this time the rider in question is not Tony McCoy, but a young woman making her way in the racing world whom few casual followers of the sport will have yet heard of.
Apprentice sensation rides 9,260-1 sequence while veteran trainer Easterby bows out
Poll reveals Labour’s plans for greater infrastructure spending could propel party to election victory
Ed Miliband also pledges to 'crack down' on companies that fail to pay the minimum wage.
I left school at 16, but was in a better position than many of my school friends after they graduated from university. Why? Because I did an apprenticeship
As anxious teenagers check their A-level results to see if they have made the grade for university, the value of degrees is increasingly being questioned
One in four students feel they lack an understanding of university alternatives, a new survey has revealed.
The Northern Ireland Secretary said the violence was ‘a hugely regrettable step backwards’
Farming is an industry in crisis - just one in 10 farmers is under the age of 25. However, help is at hand from the oddest angle: McDonald's, which is sponsoring a training programme to encourage new young farmers
As Alan Sugar’s would-be apprentices squabble, pitch and panic, there is always one constant: the quietly observing face of Nick Hewer.
A session with Team GB psychologists helped them to the top of the podium
Gavignet claims second leg victory after facing stiff competition from Josse on Dublin to Plymouth leg