There was certainly a lightness, reflected in the fluidity and fragility of fabrics
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 10 June 2013
Is that wedding bells we hear?
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Sunday 05 May 2013
1. Brown frame with metal bridge
Wednesday 10 April 2013
The minimal look that made Richard Gere such a heart-throb is back in fashion. We could all learn from him, says Lee Holmes
Saturday 03 November 2012
From the monochrome chic of Giorgio Armani to the blousy beauty of Vivienne Westwood, clothes have the power to delight us. But what of the houses that the fashion creators inhabit? They are, of course, as stylish and inspiring as you’d expect and, thanks to ‘The World of Interiors’, we can take a peek behind the front doors.
Wednesday 27 June 2012
Almost as familiar a Wimbledon sight as strawberries and cream or Sir Cliff Richard being a nuisance in the royal box, is the sight of Rafa Nadal unpicking his underpants.
Wednesday 29 February 2012
Roberto Cavalli – famous for his animal-print excess – criticises the taste of Italy's Mr Minimalism
Saturday 27 August 2011
A 25-year-old man who looted an Armani store during disorder that swept the nation earlier this month has been jailed for 20 months.
Friday 26 August 2011
This year my Edinburgh show is drastically overrunning, sometimes by as much as 60 minutes. One night it ran from 6.40pm until midnight. Let me explain. At the end of every show, I try to get an audience member to go on a date with me and whilst I don't think of the date as a part of the show, the beady eyes spying on me and my "quarry" suggest otherwise.
Saturday 16 July 2011
Khan proves a hit with the ladies
Boxing has never had much of a female fan base, and even its popularity with chaps is diminishing after recent aberrations, but step forward Amir Khan – on a one-man mission to get more ladies to the bouts.
Tuesday 12 July 2011
Rihanna is the new face of Emporio Armani.
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis