A deal to boost global trade has been approved by the World Trade Organisation in a move that could be worth £1 billion a year to British businesses.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 06 December 2013
WTO agreement would help the poorest nations, though campaigners remain cautious
Saturday 03 August 2013
Treatment of the month
Friday 26 July 2013
A Bali beach break
Tuesday 07 May 2013
Sandiford says she was forced to transport drugs to protect her children
Wednesday 01 May 2013
Now... Until 31 May, i-escape.com is offering a self-catering week at the SK Place Villas in Crete for between £445-£495pp, depending on the villa, based on four sharing. Flights are extra, but a welcome basket and a pool with stunning sea views are standard. i-escape.com
Public raises funds for British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford to launch death sentence challenge at Indonesian Supreme Court
Tuesday 23 April 2013
A fundraising page set up to pay for Lindsay Sandiford's legal fight in Indonesia reached its target today.
Lindsay Sandiford death sentence: British grandmother loses appeal for UK government to fund death row legal challenge
Monday 22 April 2013
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office refused to fund 56-year-old’s case as a matter of Government policy
'I'd rather face firing squad than stay in prison', says British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford sentenced to death in Bali for trafficking £1.6m of cocaine
Sunday 14 April 2013
'I don't want to get old and decrepit in here...at least a bullet is quick,' says Lindsay Sandiford
Saturday 13 April 2013
A plane carrying more than 100 passengers missed the runway and plunged into the sea on the Indonesian resort island of Bali.
Monday 08 April 2013
William Hague argued that the death penalty is 'unwarranted'
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford caught smuggling cocaine in Bali 'could be executed within weeks'
Monday 04 February 2013
Indonesia has signalled its intention to resume state executions
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Exeter to Edinburgh and back in a day: How one fresher's lost bet left him facing a 900-mile round trip
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial