Hotel Chocolat, the luxury chocolate brand, is set to expand its stores into the Far East with 10 expected in Hong Kong alone, the London Evening Standard has learnt.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 11 August 2013
What we love, we're not sure about, we're buying and can't wait for...
Wednesday 22 May 2013
Apprentice hopefuls are hoping to avoid an udder disaster as they try to cream off the biggest profit in their latest task.
Thursday 31 January 2013
A new collaboration with Evans brings jewellery designer Alex Monroe's nature-inspired creations to the high street. Gemma Hayward reports
Friday 09 December 2011
Giorgio Locatelli is the chef-patron of the Michelin-starred Locanda Locatelli in London's Mayfair. His latest cookbook is Made in Sicily (Harper Collins, £30)
Thursday 17 November 2011
Wednesday 27 October 2004
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
Ukip and Nigel Farage on course for remarkable victory in European elections
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Tony Benn was entirely ineffectual - and usually wrong
The rise of Ukip: Study warns Labour that Eurosceptic party's electoral base now 'more working class than any of the main parties'
Europeans have ‘got whiter’ due to natural selection in past 5,000 years, scientists say
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Gender-specific books demean all our children. So the Independent on Sunday will no longer review anything marketed to exclude either sex
- 3 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Q&A by Simon Calder: How far could it have travelled? Who was responsible and what would their plans be? And how can a plane just vanish?
- 4 California man Christopher Viatafa surrenders to police after googling own name and discovering himself listed as ‘most wanted’
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers