Hotel Chocolat, the luxury chocolate brand, is set to expand its stores into the Far East with 10 expected in Hong Kong alone, the London Evening Standard has learnt.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 11 August 2013
What we love, we're not sure about, we're buying and can't wait for...
Wednesday 22 May 2013
Apprentice hopefuls are hoping to avoid an udder disaster as they try to cream off the biggest profit in their latest task.
Thursday 31 January 2013
A new collaboration with Evans brings jewellery designer Alex Monroe's nature-inspired creations to the high street. Gemma Hayward reports
Friday 09 December 2011
Giorgio Locatelli is the chef-patron of the Michelin-starred Locanda Locatelli in London's Mayfair. His latest cookbook is Made in Sicily (Harper Collins, £30)
Thursday 17 November 2011
Wednesday 27 October 2004
Nigel Farage brands LGBT activists 'filth' and 'scum' and accuses them of scaring away his children after they invade his local pub
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Russia threatens Denmark with nuclear weapons if it tries to join Nato defence shield
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Germanwings plane crash: Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz wanted to 'do something people would remember him for'
- 1 Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
- 2 Dad eats daughter's weed brownies, thinks he's had a stroke
- 3 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories