I was just a small part of the Harry Potter franchise When I got the audition to play Lavender Brown in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince six years ago, I'd only done a few ads before, including one for Veet hair-removal cream. Winning the part felt like winning the Lottery.
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 GamerGate: developer Tim Schafer provokes rage with joke about online gaming activists at industry awards