Secondary school students who are lesbian, gay or bisexual (LGB) are about twice as likely to be bullied throughout their secondary school education compared to their heterosexual classmates, according to a news study.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 26 November 2012
A private Indian university plans to open a campus for 15,000 foreign students in London, it was announced today as Boris Johnson continued his whirlwind tour of the country to promote links with the United Kingdom.
Wednesday 28 March 2012
I cannot help but believe today's Ucas review has missed a trick by opting to ditch plans for a radical shake-up of the admissions service. It just seems so logical that students should do their A-levels, get their results and then apply to the best university for them.
Tuesday 20 September 2005
Tuesday 19 October 2004
Wednesday 04 December 2002
Thursday 19 September 2002
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
- 1 Double chins could be 'cured' without surgery or dieting using new injection
- 2 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 3 Dog thinks owner is drowning in lake, dives in and tries to pull him out
- 4 Thank heavens for Louise Mensch and her foul-mouthed tweets to world leaders
- 5 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'