A giant laser image of Nelson Mandela has been projected onto Table Mountain in South Africa in an illuminated tribute to the late leader.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 11 June 2006
Investors will be searching for clarity on the state of the global economy this week as data from both sides of the Atlantic sets the tone.
Sunday 11 June 2006
Sunday 21 May 2006
Saturday 31 December 2005
Sunday 20 November 2005
Thursday 10 November 2005
Saturday 05 November 2005
Wednesday 19 October 2005
Saturday 27 August 2005
Monday 08 August 2005
NEW ZEALAND 16
Thursday 28 July 2005
Sunday 20 February 2005
The epic which has been Conrad Humphreys' solo race round the world should be over by breakfast today when, in his 60-foot Hellomoto, he crosses the finish line of the Vendée Globe event in Les Sables d'Olonne. Unable to start the engine to recharge his batteries and nursing a damaged keel, he was looking forward yesterday to arriving a remarkable seventh of the original 20 starters to finish.
Saturday 19 February 2005
Tuesday 11 January 2005
Friday 07 January 2005
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Spiritual leader allegedly manipulated 400 men into removing testicles to be 'closer to God'