The Kent slider finishes ninth in Konigssee, enough to finish the season as champion
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 25 August 2002
Friday 23 August 2002
Friday 16 August 2002
Thursday 08 August 2002
Sunday 04 August 2002
Saturday 03 August 2002
Wednesday 24 July 2002
Monday 08 July 2002
Wednesday 19 June 2002
Friday 07 June 2002
Tuesday 16 May 2000
Friday 12 May 2000
Had I been too obtuse? A touch sanctimonious, maybe? Had we all been guilty of pussyfooting about when some full-blooded stomping had been required? As the eminent and the up-and-coming dined, danced, flirted and networked at the closing dinner of the year's great gathering of booksellers and publishers in Brighton, I found myself wondering whether we in the author team might have played our hand better.
Sunday 30 April 2000
Friday 28 April 2000
Thursday 27 April 2000
World's most lethal spider found under a bunch of bananas
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Sorry Judy Finnigan – Ched Evans is no less sickening than an alleyway rapist
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Workers 'could be forced to pay £5 a week' to get benefits
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientists who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Ebola outbreak: What is bushmeat – and is it to blame for the disease that has killed thousands?
- 3 Star Wars memorabilia called a 'bit of plastic' by Antiques Roadshow's Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000
- 4 Meet Thea, Norway's 12-year-old child bride
- 5 Russell Brand might seem like a sexy revolutionary worth getting behind, but he will only fail his fans