Edwards was leading the Porsche Supercup championship but was tragically killed when the car he was a passenger in burst into flames after hitting the barrier at Queensland Raceway
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 05 July 2008
Friday 04 July 2008
Friday 25 April 2008
While beleaguered Max Mosley took refuge in Jordan for the World Rally Championship round, in Barcelona David Coulthard was in the vanguard of criticism of the FIA president's new rules for 2009 in the build-up to this weekend's Spanish Grand Prix.
Saturday 22 March 2008
Lewis Hamilton carried on where he had left off in Australia, setting the fastest time in practice in Sepang yesterday. Ferrari set the pace in the morning and for most of the hour and a half afternoon session before Hamilton calmly aced their drivers, Felipe Massa and Kimi Raikkonen.
Thursday 13 March 2008
Alistair Darling is not the only Scotsman conforming to the daft dour stereotype by bringing gloom to our front rooms. The square-jawed racing driver David Coulthard has decided to moan about the forthcoming Formula One season, his 15th.
Wednesday 13 February 2008
The 1970s was the decade of big flares, oversized collars and lumpish motors. They also became the decade when "non-domiciled" meant what it said. To pay less tax, some of Britain's richest upped sticks for less fiscally demanding surroundings.
Wednesday 30 January 2008
Sunday 16 October 2005
Tuesday 02 August 2005
Friday 08 July 2005
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant