Scientist say household bleach could be used to fight signs of ageing as well as heal radiation dermatitis and sunburn
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 12 November 2013
As the BBC's David Dimbleby, 75, gets a scorpion inked on his shoulder, Samuel Muston looks at the growing trend for body art among the Saga generation
Sunday 22 September 2013
People with non-melanoma skin cancer are less likely to have a heart attack, break a hip or die early, new research says
Tuesday 03 September 2013
Women with A levels and degrees were 40-50 per cent more likely than men to be underemployed
Wednesday 21 August 2013
Cancer Research UK data shows the gap comes despite similar numbers of men and women being diagnosed each year
Friday 02 August 2013
You're eating your 5 a day, you've long since given up the fags and you even manage to get out for a bit of exercise every once in while. Congratulations. These might seem like achievements, but give the myriad other ways you're unwittingly damaging your health, really, why bother?
Monday 08 July 2013
‘Most wanted’ mafia cocaine boss jailed
Thursday 20 June 2013
Babies who are treated with antibiotics before they reach 12 months old are 40 per cent more likely to develop eczema, a new study has revealed.
Sunday 31 March 2013
Call the nit nurse! A miserable summer followed by a long winter have created an explosion of head lice infestations across Britain – and the country's nits are more resilient than ever to treatment.
Tuesday 05 February 2013
Defender has been struck down by a bout of shingles
Wednesday 16 January 2013
Doctors urge minister to take action over sexually transmitted virus that causes cancer in both men and women
Tuesday 04 December 2012
He told colleagues it was 'purely the result of over-exposure to the sun and sunbeds'
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis