Scientist say household bleach could be used to fight signs of ageing as well as heal radiation dermatitis and sunburn
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 15 August 2013
People who consistently eat mostly vegetables, fruit and nuts, fish and seafood and olive oil are 12 per cent less likely to develop diabetes
Thursday 01 August 2013
Diabetes UK claims people are being put at risk from serious complications
Sunday 28 July 2013
Home Secretary insists: 'It doesn't and will not affect my ability to do my work'
Tuesday 23 July 2013
Alejandro Santiago, a Mexican artist who filled the streets of his home town with clay figures to represent the migrants who left for the United States, has died at the age of 49.
Monday 22 July 2013
Study shows a morning meal is needed to take the body out of its protective ‘fasting state’
Wednesday 03 July 2013
Some minorities could miss out on treatment for weight-related conditions such as diabetes
Sunday 30 June 2013
It may be cheap, but getting your parents to look after your children may be storing up trouble, Roger Dobson discovers
Saturday 29 June 2013
Health officials have advised patients with heart problems to avoid an over-the-counter painkiller used by millions after research found it can significantly increase the risk of a heart attack or a stroke.
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Experts say it is time to close the gap between treatment of physical and mental illnesses
Monday 10 June 2013
Monday 27 May 2013
NHS organisations are "missing an opportunity" to tackle the tide of diabetes, a charity has warned.
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Why Barcelona chose Everton to educate their latest prodigy
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant