An oversized pair of shades not only looks cool, but will help protect from damaging UV rays too, says Rebecca Gonsalves
Dita Von Teese
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 16 October 2012
Model Kelly Brook is to strip on stage after joining the cast of saucy nude revue show Crazy Horse.
Saturday 23 July 2011
Tributes have been paid to Amy Winehouse by fellow celebrities.
Friday 04 March 2011
The TV cameras were told to ignore her and Austria's rich and powerful sought to avoid her.
Friday 28 January 2011
Half-a-million MySpace hits is one modern route to the Cinderella story. It let Birmingham's Clare Maguire sign to a major label at the once unremarkable age of 20. Then she was led through music's corridors of power, drinking with Jay-Z, squired by Rick Rubin to Leonard Cohen's rehearsals, offered a song by an enchanted Jarvis Cocker. Tentatively pushed in 2010, her album (with Ellie Goulding's producer) is finally due next month.
Thursday 27 January 2011
The flamboyant French designer Jean Paul Gaultier channelled the spirit of the Moulin Rouge at his catwalk show in Paris yesterday.
Tuesday 14 December 2010
From the most controversial films ever to the most scandalous book bannings, your tastes this year have tended heavily towards the contentious and the profane.
Friday 14 May 2010
Thursday 18 March 2010
Monday 28 December 2009
Saturday 03 October 2009
In a spring/summer season that has seen designers playing to their own strengths – going back to their roots, if you will – Vivienne Westwood did just that at her Gold Label show in Paris yesterday.
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ sign language interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute in Soweto
- 2 Mystery of Epping Forest 'big cat' is solved
- 3 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 4 Australia incest case: Severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 5 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram