There comes a moment in practically every Robert Edric novel when the setting (Victorian Cumberland, African jungle, dystopian future) melts away and some elemental human dilemmas begin to declare themselves.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 28 October 1998
Thursday 13 August 1998
Sunday 17 May 1998
Wednesday 08 April 1998
Tuesday 07 April 1998
Friday 13 March 1998
Saturday 21 February 1998
Saturday 17 January 1998
Saturday 03 January 1998
Sunday 14 December 1997
Saturday 29 November 1997
Saturday 27 September 1997
Tuesday 23 September 1997
Wednesday 10 September 1997
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Gove’s lesson: spare the comma, spoil the child
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.