Documents claim the supermodel allegedly urged the widow of a man killed by the crash in the Bahamas, to take a payout
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 18 August 2013
Ooh, that sounds exciting.
Wednesday 01 May 2013
One of the first people to launch a legal action against News International over phone hacking has donated a kidney to a journalist she met while he was covering the case.
Thursday 20 December 2012
Former X Factor panelist Dannii Minogue is returning to British TV screens as a judge on Britain And Ireland's Next Top Model.
Thursday 11 October 2012
Hacking inquiry may be delayed after Murdoch firm admits to 'technical issues' with data search
Thursday 27 September 2012
Claimants in the phone-hacking litigation are not pursuing their case for punitive exemplary damages against News Group Newspapers (NGN).
Monday 16 July 2012
It's a girl for Uma Thurman and her financier boyfriend.
Saturday 31 December 2011
Monday 12 December 2011
It's been 10 years since Elle Macpherson launched her underwear label in the UK – and turned us all into frill-seekers
Wednesday 23 November 2011
James Cusick on yesterday's key accounts – from the footballer caught by a kiss and tell, to a family ordeal that started with a scoop
Tuesday 22 November 2011
The 'core participant victim' on the day she gave evidence to the Leveson Inquiry
Sunday 22 May 2011
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute in Soweto
- 2 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 Is Facebook making us forget? Study shows that taking pictures ruin memories
- 5 Australia incest case: Severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding