From phone-in votes to choose foster parents to game shows where vital organs are the prize, the latest reality shows from the country that gave us Big Brother, pictured, are more extreme than ever
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 21 July 2008
Friday 06 June 2008
Tonight, for the ninth year in a row, the presenter Davina McCall will bound enthusiastically on to our television screens to unveil this year's Big Brother contestants, including a Muslim convert, a Thai Buddhist and a reformed gangster who was deported from America.
Friday 22 February 2008
A London-based television executive is facing four years in jail after an amount of cannabis weighing less than a grain of sugar was found in his bag at Dubai airport.
Wednesday 24 May 2006
Friday 12 August 2005
Friday 12 August 2005
Monday 28 March 2005
Wednesday 12 January 2005
Thursday 28 October 2004
Endemol, the television production company behind Big Brother, Ready Steady Cook and Ground Force, has received a €2bn (£1.4bn) takeover bid from the American media giant Time Warner.
Tuesday 19 October 2004
Friday 30 January 2004
Tuesday 17 June 2003
Friday 23 May 2003
Saturday 01 March 2003
Sunday 07 May 2000
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Jeremy Clarkson is a cultural tumour and needs to be removed, says comedian Frankie Boyle
- 1 Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 5 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has