French president François Hollande’s woes deepened today as unemployment hit its highest level for more than 16 years.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 05 September 2013
The FA chairman has set out his vision for the national team
Tuesday 03 September 2013
Helicopter engine stake sold by Rolls
Wednesday 28 August 2013
German leader blames predecessor, Gerhard Schroder – and sparks anger in Athens
Tuesday 20 August 2013
To keep the euro steady, it's vital that the ECB and other institutions regain public trust
Nate Silver: The political forecaster who called the US election says Scots have 'no chance' for independence
Thursday 15 August 2013
Alice Jones' Arts Diary
Wednesday 14 August 2013
17 countries that use euro saw collective economic output grow by 0.3 per cent
Tuesday 06 August 2013
The England manager Roy Hodgson faces a shortage of fit strikers for his friendly against Scotland next week, with Wayne Rooney, Jermain Defoe and Andy Carroll officially injured and Daniel Sturridge only recently returned to first-team training with Liverpool.
Sunday 04 August 2013
From the City: We have had a dry run for this great debate in the one about the adoption of the euro
Wednesday 31 July 2013
Profits down a fifth at Drax
Sunday 21 July 2013
Hope Powell’s position as the England women’s team coach, which has come under intense scrutiny since the dreadful showing and early exit from the European Championship finals in Sweden, may not be at immediate risk.
Monday 15 July 2013
Hope Powell’s England face Russia this evening in their second European Championship group game, and it is a “must-win” fixture according to the national coach after Friday’s 3-2 defeat by Spain.
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant