The UK needs to set up a specialist food crime unit following the horsemeat scandal, a Government-commissioned report has recommended.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 13 February 2013
Would you gobble it for the taste? Or keep it frozen as a portion of British history? Followers of the horsemeat scandal now have the chance to make that decision in their own kitchen as listings have appeared on auction-site eBay offering "limited edition" Findus lasagne - for the sum of £70.
Monday 30 July 2012
The French are sensitive about their favourite dishes, as the fierce response to California's ban on the sale of foie gras has illustrated.
Monday 10 August 2009
When it comes to eating abroad, the Brits aren't known for their adventurous appetite.
Wednesday 06 July 2005
Tuesday 05 July 2005
Tuesday 23 December 2003
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
'Sinful': Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy comes under attack
Nigel Farage: I’m taking on the status quo, and the Establishment’s fighting back
Abdullah Deghayes: My son was the martyr of a just cause, says father of British teenager killed in Syria conflict
Ukraine crisis: Helicopter gunships take country closer to all-out war
- 1 Chelsea 1 Sunderland 2: Graceless reaction of Jose Mourinho a sad effort to hide his own flaws
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Unbeliebable: The White House offer 'no comment' to anti-Justin Bieber petition
- 4 Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
- 5 Shropshire criminals ‘using unmanned drones and infrared cameras to find illegal cannabis farms’ – and then steal from the growers