The novelty of my broken foot has most definitely worn off now. I know it's the obvious question, but if one more person asks me, "What happened to it?", I'm going to ram a crutch down their throat.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 05 November 2010
It was like Henry Cooper or Rocky or Frank Bruno running Mastermind – with the exciting innovation of being allowed to punch the contestant for answers he didn't like. "It was Queen BerenGARIA! Oof! Get up! Gonnora was his SECOND wife! Stop LYING there, get him UP!"
Friday 16 October 2009
I would love the opportunity to join the British National Party – and set up a new wing.
Monday 23 February 2009
Friday 11 July 2008
The news that Ricky Hatton was to try his hand at punchlines, rather than punches, seemed initially like some fancy footwork to sell tickets for a handful of after-dinner-style shows. However, I should not have had too many doubts about the tenacious Mancunian's ability with the witty riposte. After all, he once cut down his opponent Floyd Mayweather, in word if not in deed, when he said: "If there were such a thing as reincarnation, Floyd would want to come back as himself."
Saturday 02 July 2005
Sunday 25 July 2004
Friday 19 March 1999
Monday 15 March 1999
Thursday 04 March 1999
Wednesday 03 March 1999
Wednesday 11 November 1998
Sunday 01 February 1998
Monday 22 December 1997
Wednesday 03 December 1997
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, banking standards commission tells George Osborne
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf