The rap music impresario Sean Combs has gone on a charm offensive to woo the world's biggest advertisers as he gears up for the launch of his new television channel, called Revolt TV, aimed at what he calls "millennials" – people in their teens and early twenties who were born just before the new millennium.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 19 March 2008
Tuesday 16 May 2006
NHS patients must be reimbursed for medical treatment abroad if they face an "undue delay" for surgery at home, European Court judges ruled today.
Wednesday 21 September 2005
Friday 19 August 2005
Thursday 18 August 2005
Friday 13 May 2005
Friday 04 February 2005
Friday 07 January 2005
Tuesday 24 August 2004
Thursday 22 July 2004
Voting is hot, voting is cool and voting is sexy. That is the message from Sean Combs, the rap impresario and fashion mogul who is heading a campaign in America to encourage more young people and minorities to vote in this November's Presidential election.
Friday 26 September 2003
Friday 29 August 2003
Friday 13 September 2002
Thursday 04 May 2000
Sunday 25 July 1999
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Jeremy Clarkson is a cultural tumour and needs to be removed, says comedian Frankie Boyle
Air strikes? Talk of God? Barack Obama is following the jihadists’ script after James Foley beheading
- 1 Rice Bucket Challenge: India's take on the Ice Bucket Challenge 'for Indian needs'
- 2 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 Rubble Bucket Challenge: Ice Bucket Challenge adapted in solidarity with Gazans whose homes have been destroyed in conflict
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Make sure you know the new rules from 1 October or risk £1,000 fine