Prime Minister David Cameron has said he will allow his children to have Facebook accounts - but only if he is able to monitor them.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 04 June 2013
Dannii Minogue has revealed that she and Simon Cowell have spoken for the first time since she left the UK X Factor.
Sunday 05 May 2013
Once tragically uncool, they are the chic choice this summer, says Naomi Attwood
Wednesday 13 March 2013
David Bowie may have plans for a world tour after his wife let slip in an interview that his family would not be able to join him on the road.
Supermodel Kate Moss tells English people to 'put it away' during summer to avoid sartorial disasters
Tuesday 12 June 2012
Supermodel Kate Moss has bemoaned the way British people dress during the summer months, claiming that our inexperience with hot weather leads to sartorial disasters.
Wednesday 30 May 2012
From Tom Daley's six-pack to scantily clad volleyball players, Olympic athletes are being sold on their sex appeal. Why can't we appreciate talent, not totty?
Tuesday 06 December 2011
Cheryl Cole feels "sexy" again after putting on weight.
Friday 17 February 2006
Sunday 13 February 2005
Monday 24 May 2004
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
Greece debt crisis: Angela Merkel and Francois Hollande issue Athens with 24-hour ultimatum to avoid crashing out of the euro
Greece crisis: Referendum exposes a gaping hole at the heart of the European Union – its lack of genuine legitimacy
- 1 Florida man sentenced to two-and-a-half years for having sex on the beach in front of a child
- 2 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 3 Nick Kyrgios calls former Olympian Dawn Fraser a 'blatant racist' after she tells Wimbledon star to 'go back where their parents came from'
- 4 World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
- 5 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM