The Kumars (Sky1) are back. They've left number 42 at their street in Wembley and moved to Hounslow, where a divorced Sanjeev Kumar/Bhaskar is hosting his TV show from behind his dad's shop where they're renting from new landlord Hawney (pronounced "horny").
- 1 Video shows how to turn your phone into a 3D hologram
- 2 Artist Jamie McCartney: How The Great Wall of Vagina is a stand against 'body fascism'
- 3 Katie Hopkins reveals fear she will die during brain surgery to cure epilepsy
- 4 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 5 Michael B Jordan and Kate Mara handle excruciatingly awkward and offensive interview questions like pros