Conspiracy theorist says new station will 'give people who are currently voiceless in the mainstream media their say'
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 14 May 2011
Friday 27 August 2010
Books: I am reading Adam Thorpe's 'Hodd' – a fictional account of Robin Hood, alongside David Baldwin's biography 'Robin Hood: The English Outlaw Unmasked'. It's fascinating to compare the two treatments. Baldwin finds his way through the medieval world, explaining the gaps in the manuscript, and Thorpe has written the manuscript we are missing. It's a wonderful historical jigsaw puzzle and perfect to be read side by side.
Friday 14 May 2010
Monday 10 May 2010
Sunday 09 May 2010
Saturday 01 May 2010
Wayne Rooney and his fleet-footed squad of England players are set to take on the dashing celluloid hero Robin Hood and his band of merry men, in a competition that pitches film industry executives against football fans.
Friday 16 April 2010
David Montgomery, the founder and chief executive of Mecom, saw his pay rise by two-thirds last year, despite the European publishing company being forced to cut hundreds of jobs as its profits fell by 28 per cent.
Friday 09 April 2010
How does Sky News presenter Jeff Randall feel about having to share his prime-time business show with political editor Adam Boulton for the duration of the campaign? Though he gets first billing – the new show is called Randall and Boulton Unleashed – the politics seems to dominate and Randall comes across as grumpier than ever.
Wednesday 10 February 2010
The clamour for a global tax on banking transactions gathered pace last night, as further evidence emerged of investment-bank returning to bumper profits.
Monday 19 October 2009
Sunday 14 June 2009
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail