Meet Eileen Cooper: she wants to shake up the art world.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 01 March 2007
The diversity of the Paris ready-to-wear season was amply demonstrated yesterday by two shows - the first courtesy of the Comme des Garçons protégé, Tao, the second from the great Roman couturier, Valentino.
Saturday 05 November 2005
Friday 04 November 2005
Friday 02 April 2004
Friday 14 March 1997
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
- 1 Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for beauty pageant
- 2 Crystal Palace next manager latest: Palace consider Ally McCoist - EXCLUSIVE
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 Tim Sherwood column: 'It started as a three-horse race but turned into the Grand National'