The actress claimed the creators of the game hijacked her image
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 16 April 2010
‘Mean Girls’, the high-school-set 2004 teen-flick, is finally coming to the small screen(s) as a release for the DS.
Friday 02 April 2010
Friday 26 March 2010
Having previously succeeded Alastair Campbell at the helm of an increasingly troubled Downing Street spin machine, it's safe to say David Hill is a man well-accustomed to a political challenge.
Tuesday 09 March 2010
More evidence that fashion's love affair with flash trash celebrity is on the wane came to the fore at the Ungaro show that followed McCartney's.
Monday 18 January 2010
As Shakespeare might have said if he'd worked in fashion, "To walk or not to walk the streets in knitted snow boots covered in frolicking reindeer – that is the question."
Sunday 10 January 2010
Friday 01 January 2010
With album sales declining as a result of the cherry-picking tendencies fostered by downloading, you might have thought a logical response would be to trim away the extraneous fat that albums developed during the compact disc era, and return to something like the all-killer, no-filler approach of the vinyl era: a slim portfolio of excellence, rather than a bagful of odds, sods and obvious outtakes.
Friday 06 November 2009
Sunday 25 October 2009
Tuesday 06 October 2009
Monday 05 October 2009
- 1 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Australia incest case: Severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 4 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- 5 Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white