'I was extending an ever-present engagement with the creation of shadow'
London Art Museums
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 18 March 2008
Monday 25 February 2008
Nicknamed "Stormin' Norman", the Royal Academy's exhibitions secretary was renowned for a volcanic temper that erupted in the faces of journalists, artists and fellow curators alike. So when Sir Norman Rosenthal quit his post last month after more than three decades, it came as a surprise to many that he went quietly.
Sunday 09 December 2007
Saturday 22 April 2006
Tuesday 14 March 2006
Saturday 05 November 2005
Friday 28 October 2005
Wednesday 19 October 2005
Saturday 08 October 2005
Tuesday 27 September 2005
Monday 08 August 2005
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 North Koreans are gasping for the truth: Let's give it to them
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early