Ambitious Greenpeace stunt drew neck-craning crowds and widespread media coverage for protest against Shell's Arctic drilling
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 24 May 2013
The affected part of the motorway is between junction 2, near Coventry, and junction 4, near Coleshill
Thursday 23 May 2013
The coming Bank Holiday weekend is likely to much more May-like in appearance, with warmer temperatures making a welcome return.
Saturday 16 March 2013
We don't make enough fuss about the things we are good in this country and we do nothing like enough to celebrate our engineers, which is why on Thursday I was particularly pleased to be invited to present an award in the magnificent Great Room of the Institute of Civil Engineers.
Friday 11 January 2013
A visit to the top of the building costs £24.95 for adults and £18.95 for children
Wednesday 01 August 2012
Boris Johnson’s disembodied voice was first heard booming around train stations and on buses in the capital in the run-up to the London 2012 Olympic Games in a bid to warn commuters about the impending travel chaos.
Friday 02 March 2012
Win a bottle of champagne
Friday 20 January 2012
Official travel advice to spectators visiting 2012 Games will give them a real test of endurance
And they're off! At last, the race begins in earnest as Blair breaks cover to stand by his man Dobson
Thursday 13 April 2000
Monday 10 April 2000
- 1 Top PR exec Justine Sacco under fire for sending racist tweet before flying to Africa
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 The publisher who played with fire: the battle for control of Larsson's £30m legacy
- 5 Police seize possessions of rough sleepers in crackdown on homelessness