The City grandee Sir Paul Judge has claimed that he was tricked by a supposed journalist in a sting operation orchestrated by the controversial mining company ENRC, with which he is locked in a bitter battle.
London Stock Exchange
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 12 May 2012
Anti-capitalism protesters from the Occupy movement have pitched tents outside the Bank of England, they said tonight.
Wednesday 09 May 2012
Outlook Short-stacked in poker terminology is when a player is close to busting out, with only a small pile of chips to play with. In such a position you're reduced to hoping that the cards will deliver something playable so that you can push all those chips in.
Saturday 28 April 2012
Sunday 08 April 2012
Thursday 05 April 2012
Burger King, the fast food giant, is returning to the public stock market, with the help of a UK-listed shell company whose star-studded board includes men with nicknames such as "The Homeless Billionaire", "The Silver Fox" and "Doctor Doom".
Wednesday 21 March 2012
Fears for the future of retailer Game intensified today after its shares were suspended and it admitted the business has no value.
Monday 19 March 2012
Bank did not reveal to AIM all directorships held by Conservative Party donor's son
Saturday 17 March 2012
The Chancellor will be opening up his famous red box next Wednesday. We asked some senior businessmen what they are hoping for from George Osborne
Wednesday 22 February 2012
Google has signed a deal with the London Stock Exchange to become the first major website offering private punters real-time rather than delayed share prices.
Tuesday 21 February 2012
Internet giant Google began offering real-time share prices from the London Stock Exchange today in a move it hopes will breed a new generation of small investors.
Saturday 18 February 2012
- 1 Hundreds arrested as Canadian police smash worldwide paedophile ring
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail