Account that al-Qa'ida leader was unarmed when assassinated contradicts official line
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Former soldier claims Osama bin Laden was unarmed and already dead or dying when Navy Seals burst into room and shot him
Wednesday 29 August 2012
Account of the raid in the book 'No Easy Day: The Autobiography of a Navy Seal' appears to suggest soldiers went against mission orders not to 'assassinate' bin Laden if he wasn’t posing a threat.
Sunday 26 August 2012
Jihadists' fury at former US Navy Seal who wrote book about his part in operation to kill al-Qa'ida leader
Wednesday 01 August 2012
"Britain has a new smash-hit boy band – a five-strong well-muscled group that brought more noise to the O2 last night than Guns N' Roses," roared The Times yesterday after the heroics of Britain's male gymnasts on Monday. But how do GB5 compare in the boy band stakes with the likes of One Direction:
Saturday 13 March 2010
Take That star Mark Owen was in rehab at a clinic today after confessing his battles with womanising and drink.
Friday 12 March 2010
Take That star Mark Owen revealed today he has been struggling with a "drink problem" for at least a decade.
Thursday 11 March 2010
Take That star Mark Owen said he was "deeply sorry" today after admitting a string of affairs behind his wife's back.
Tuesday 02 December 2008
Take That considered re-naming their album after they found out it had almost the same title as Britney Spears's new release, Mark Owen has revealed.
Friday 07 November 1997
Saturday 01 November 1997
Sunday 10 August 1997
Monday 14 April 1997
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail