French club also looking at Dani Osvaldo
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 31 July 2005
Saturday 19 March 2005
Wednesday 09 March 2005
Comebacks in the Champions' League are something of a specialty for Monaco, so overturning a one-goal deficit against PSV Eindhoven in their first knock-out round tie at Stade Louis II tonight should not hold too much fear for Didier Deschamps' team.
Wednesday 24 November 2004
Friday 05 November 2004
Saturday 02 October 2004
Monday 09 August 2004
Sunday 30 May 2004
Friday 07 May 2004
Thursday 06 May 2004
Wednesday 05 May 2004
Monaco will not change their attacking style for tonight's Champions' League semi-final, their manager, Didier Deschamps, said yesterday. Despite protecting a 3-1 lead from the first leg, Deschamps said he wanted his players to score an early goal to "put the tie very much in our favour".
Tuesday 04 May 2004
Monday 03 May 2004
Sunday 02 May 2004
Friday 23 April 2004
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella