Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 04 October 2013
Nasal surprise led to discovery of new method of spreading disease from chimps to humans
Thursday 26 September 2013
Whispering monkeys - what next? The best ‘human’ animals
Tuesday 24 September 2013
Researchers noticed tamarin monkeys communicating with each other at a 'reduced amplitude' in the presence of zoo staff they disliked
Friday 13 September 2013
Stanley Gibbons, the rare stamps dealership, could become a giant of the coin collecting world after yesterday making a £42m approach to numismatic specialist Noble Investments.
Monday 02 September 2013
An animal baby boom prompted a move to answer an age-old dilemma: what are those monkeys doing?
Thursday 22 August 2013
Japanese researchers use skin cells from mice to create sperm and eggs that were later used to create a live birth
Wednesday 21 August 2013
Human feet have changed surprisingly little since they were used to swing from trees, research has shown.
Thursday 08 August 2013
New study shows that dogs yawning when their owners do is an emotional response
Thursday 01 August 2013
Inquest in Westminster hears how the unruly member of conservation site staff bore a grudge after he was fired for getting into fights and having an affair with a volunteer
Monday 29 July 2013
Only about 3 per cent of mammal species are monogamous and it has been a puzzle as to why it evolved in some monkeys and apes but not others
Monday 22 July 2013
Olympic silver medallist Gemma Gibbons and Sarah Adlington both won bronze medals for Great Britain at the International Judo Federation Moscow Grand Slam.
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail