The invitation to the show was a plastic polar bear and the entry card called for the species to be saved, so it was of little surprise that the hottest ticket at the ready-to-wear shows in Paris came with an environmental message too.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 26 March 2012
Sofia Coppola is well known for the opening scenes of her films. Who can forget Scarlett Johansson's knicker-clad derrière that marked the beginning of Lost In Translation? Or Stephen Dorff driving round and round and round the race track at the start of Somewhere?
Friday 06 January 2012
The news that Peaches Geldof is expecting her first baby has been greeted with the usual array of positive and encouraging commentary. Oh, who am I kidding?
Thursday 07 July 2011
The 29-year-old star - who owns clothing and accessories brands Winter Kate and House of Harlow - will join model Elle Macpherson and singer-turned-designer Jessica Simpson on the TV show, which sees aspiring designers compete for a contract to have their prodcuts sold in retailers in the US.
Sunday 22 May 2011
Thursday 19 May 2011
Saturday 27 March 2010
My parents were... and still are, my inspiration. My mum has been a big influence. I remember sitting in her bathtub while she would be getting ready for the Grammy Awards - or whatever event she was going to - and I'd watch her get dressed and think her fashion sense was so cool. That made the biggest imprint on me — I would just look up at her and want to be pretty, wear makeup and get dressed up.
Tuesday 17 November 2009
A judge has granted TV star Nicole Richie's request for a restraining order barring two celebrity photographers from coming close to her or her children.
Sunday 09 August 2009
Sunday 31 May 2009
- 1 Turning up the voice of America
- 2 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 An obsessive’s documenting of Israeli war crimes in Lebanon can show us how the West lost respect for international law
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis