Mitt Romney has already lifted one American out of poverty. Eric Hartsburg, from Indiana, recently used eBay to sell "tattooing rights" to his face. A wealthy Republican paid $15,000 (£9,300) for Mr Romney's campaign logo to be inked on his right temple. "I don't mind," the (Romney-supporting) Mr Hartsburg told reporters. "It's something I believe in." Let's hope he feels the same way in 20 years.
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS