50 years after President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas by an unknown gunman, we look into some of the more outlandish conspiracy theories that have arisen since his death.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 16 May 2012
'The Dictator' knows how to make a scene.
Tuesday 20 March 2012
Thursday 17 April 2008
The accolade of being Belgium’s Top Band sounds like something of a back-handed compliment – and following the recent rise of Soulwax, indie-prog outfit dEUS may not even have sole claim on that distinction. And to be honest, Vantage Point doesn’t quite merit it, either.
Wednesday 26 March 2008
Vantage Point is not a movie of words. It is no Lions for Lambs. And Dennis Quaid is certainly no Tom Cruise. Yet, much like another post-9/11 picture, Rendition, the film's major event (a terrorist bomb going off) is witnessed by different characters, each with a different, subjective point of view. All this makes for edge-of-the-seat viewing. And while by the third or fourth rewind, my fellow cinema-goers were becoming restless, I would say that Vantage Point's nonstop symmetrical elegance is to be applauded.
Sunday 09 March 2008
Friday 16 January 2004
Saturday 14 August 1999
Monday 04 January 1999
Thursday 26 November 1998
Monday 05 October 1998
Saturday 14 March 1998
- 1 Italian court annuls prison sentence for elderly paedophile after 11-year-old victim tells investigators in Catanzaro that she loves him
- 2 Australia incest case: Deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 3 Woman who miscarried in private prison 'made to clean up after herself,' court told
- 4 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- 5 Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white