Watch the videos below to listen to tracks from bands who played the Isle of Wight Festival this year.
Post 2000 Indie
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 07 June 2013
Don’t ring us: welcome to the bellowing boss who’s hilarious as long as the joke’s not on him
Monday 03 June 2013
It's the student test so grand one team nearly missed an exam for it – but still lost
Wednesday 17 April 2013
See the Ivor Novello nominations in full, below
Wednesday 17 April 2013
Emeli Sande's success looks set to continue after she was nominated for two prestigious songwriting awards.
Thursday 04 April 2013
Now in its 7th year, Field Day, London’s most forward thinking festival returns to the leafy green surroundings of Victoria Park. With its unique formula of pioneering line-up coupled with village fete mentality, Field Day is a celebration of all that is bold, daring and innovative in the world of alternative music!
Tuesday 26 March 2013
If any current band could soundtrack Spirit of ’45, Ken Loach’s new documentary on Britain’s post-war spirit of utopian belonging, it’s British Sea Power.
Monday 25 February 2013
So here we are. After various side-projects, a three-year hiatus and the briefest of UK tours to promote 2012’s Four, Bloc Party have arrived at the not-long-for-this-earth Earls Court for their biggest ever show.
Friday 22 February 2013
Monday 18 February 2013
Hip hop duo Rizzle Kicks have been added to the line-up of the Isle of Wight Festival along with 1980s favourites T'Pau.
Friday 08 February 2013
It may simply be the influence of producers Flood and Alan Moulder, who have a track record of rendering indie-rock commercially palatable, but on Holy Fire, Foals move further away from their nerdy math-rock origins to a more muscular rock'n'roll style.
Friday 01 February 2013
Salford 0 Wigan 42
Monday 28 January 2013
Bob Geldof is to be reunited with the Boomtown Rats for the first time in more than 25 years at a festival this summer.
Sunday 27 January 2013
LA-based five-piece (not a solo artist) Milo Greene trade solidly in American folk-pop.
Sunday 13 January 2013
If this is the band of 2013, take me back to 1973
- 1 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Richard Nieuwenhuizen death: Six teenagers and 50-year-old father convicted of manslaughter in shocking case of referee killed over a game of football
- 4 Exclusive: Newcastle's star talent-spotter on brink as Joe Kinnear sparks walkout
- 5 Vast methane 'plumes' seen in Arctic ocean as sea ice retreats