A majority of FTSE 100 firms still do not have a communications expert on their executive board.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 02 September 2011
Major buildings by three of Britain's most prestigious architectural practices have been declared to be vile blots on the landscape. And one of them, the BBC's £600m MediaCityUK in Salford, designed by Wilkinson Eyre, has had to take the ultimate shame of winning the 2011 Carbuncle Cup awarded by Building Design magazine.
Friday 28 November 2008
His sense of humour once extended to telling a newspaper interviewer that his parents had named him after enjoying trips to Heston Services on the M4. Now Heston Blumenthal is once again trying to associate pleasure with roadside meals, but this time the chef credited with inventing "molecular gastronomy" is serious.
Wednesday 02 July 2008
The London Festival of Architecture – which began on the 20 June – will climax in a competition in which 10 of the world’s most famous buildings will be recreated in jelly.
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Black Friday 2014: Opening hours for John Lewis, Asda, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 4 Bill Cosby: Isn’t it obvious why his accusers have stayed silent up until now?
- 5 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'