Every NGO worker knows that it is a privilege to work in the sector
Save The Children
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 24 November 2013
He tells Oliver Poole how he swung charities into action to raise £57m so far after the Philippines typhoon
Wednesday 20 November 2013
They appear to have become infected with malaise that infects the City; to get bright, talented people to do important jobs they need to be paid ridiculous salaries
Sunday 17 November 2013
British warship will take aid to previously unassisted remote islands and villages
Monday 23 September 2013
More than two million children are at risk of malnutrition in Syria, a charity has warned.
Tuesday 10 September 2013
Choirboy Jack Topping has landed a major record deal at the age of just 11.
Monday 19 August 2013
Website owners have introduced a range of new features that aim to keep users safer from abuse
UK charities hit back at salary criticism after revelation that 30 bosses paid more than £100,000 a year
Tuesday 06 August 2013
Charities commission claims disproportionate wages risk bringing 'the wider charitable world into disrepute'
Thursday 20 June 2013
The charity have teamed up with photographer Moises Samen to capture children and their families crossing boarders into neighbouring countries as part of today's World Refugee Day
Tuesday 28 May 2013
Children’s authors are launching a campaign today to persuade governments to step up aid to combat malnutrition which blights the life chances of millions of children.
Tuesday 07 May 2013
Britain is a worse place to be a mother than most of its European neighbours, including Germany, France and Ireland, claims a global survey of women's health and political influence.
Wednesday 13 March 2013
Young people are at risk of malnutrition, disease and trauma, according to Save the Children
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent