Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 30 March 2012
"What can I say, I was a bad kitty," explains Antonio Banderas's outlaw mog at the start of this very enjoyable spin-off from the Shrek franchise.
Broken Embraces, Pedro Almodovar, 128 mins, (15)<br/>The Hurt Locker, Kathryn Bigelow, 131 mins, (15)
Sunday 30 August 2009
Friday 28 August 2009
After a run of world-class films that began 10 years ago with All about My Mother, Pedro Almodóvar has slightly taken his foot off the pedal here.
Friday 31 July 2009
This melodrama from Pedro Almodóvar, originally released in 1991, may not be the best introduction to the director's work, but it is a touching tale of family, love and murder.
Monday 06 December 1999
Tuesday 28 September 1999
Monday 30 August 1999
Friday 27 August 1999
Monday 01 June 1998
Thursday 24 July 1997
Thursday 08 February 1996
Sunday 03 July 1994
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Ukip mocked after mistaking Westminster Cathedral – for a mosque
Sarah Vine criticises lesbian mother Jack Monroe: 'If she was unsure about her sexuality, she should have taken greater precautions'
- 1 Exodus Gods and Kings casting controversy: Ridley Scott would never cast 'Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such' in lead role
- 2 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he'd killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship