Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 20 November 2013
<b>David Phelan</b> tries out Nike's Mr Motivator that fits right on your wrist
On the agenda: Justin Timberlake; One Direction perfume; I'm A Celebrity; Paloma Faith exhibition; the Ashes Down Under
Sunday 10 November 2013
Middle-class problems: Cards
Thursday 07 November 2013
The problem is hampering schools’ attempts to improve standards, says Sir Michael Wilshaw
Sunday 13 October 2013
Despite fierce foreign competition, Sam Masters sees a British triumph at the World Conker Championships
Sunday 15 September 2013
What we love, we're not sure about, we're buying and can't wait for...
Thursday 05 September 2013
Friday 19 July 2013
The digital age was meant to put an end to paper, but a new Ikea boutique shows that we can’t get enough of it, writes Kate Burt
Friday 14 June 2013
The last trading update from WH Smith's outgoing chief executive yesterday had a familiar ring to those throughout her 10-year tenure: sales fell but it touted continued progress made on profit margins.
Saturday 25 May 2013
A woman has died after driving her car the wrong way up a motorway in the early hours of this morning, police said.
Wednesday 20 March 2013
A hundred eminent educationalists have written to The Independent to complain about the new national curriculum. I may sound like an old fart, but I think they're wrong
Tuesday 12 March 2013
Vending machines ought to follow high street shops on the conveyor belt of death that is online retail. Yet a growing fondness for anonymous shopping (see also supermarket checkout bots) is giving new life to old tech.
- 1 Pensioner James Gray places advert in newspaper for company on Christmas Day
- 2 Australia incest case: Deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 3 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- 4 Woman who miscarried in private prison 'made to clean up after herself,' court told
- 5 Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white