Win a bottle of wine
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 06 January 2012
The Blackburn Rovers manager, Steve Kean, has suffered the indignity of losing his second assistant in four months and there will be no money for a replacement after the departure of Paul Clement to Paris St-Germain.
Wednesday 21 December 2011
Blackburn manager Steve Kean has received the full backing of the League Managers' Association, who have released a strongly-worded statement condemning the unprecedented attacks on the Scot from his own fans at Ewood Park last night.
Wednesday 21 December 2011
Win a bottle of champagne
Monday 05 December 2011
The Way I See It: It wouldn't have mattered if he'd got a red card having flattened James O'Connor with a baseball bat
Tuesday 29 November 2011
Steve Kean has grown used to the banners billowing from Ewood Park, the blimps soaring into the skies above the Ribble Valley. Still the Blackburn manager has done for his reign what Comical Ali did for the Iraq war: he has obfuscated and optimised, shrouded the truth in spin and statistics. There comes a point, though, where the truth is so blatant, so clear, that it cannot be denied. Bottom of the Premier League, only one win all season, no clean sheets: the tanks are rolling down the road.
Friday 18 November 2011
Blackburn manager Steve Kean insists the club's owners have kept all their promises during their first year at Rovers.
Wednesday 02 November 2011
Blackburn fans calling for the removal of manager Steve Kean have been banned from displaying protest banners before and during Saturday's home match with Chelsea.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 1 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 2 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 Germanwings crash: 'Andreas Lubitz planned to marry pregnant girlfriend', claims German report
- 5 Germanwings plane crash: Transcript reveals passengers 'screamed for over five minutes' before plane crashed into mountain