It’s many miles from being a serious rival to the more serious players in the tablet space
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Steve Ballmer: The boss who bet his company on Windows 8 – and lost as computer giant announces 'biggest product U-turn since New Coke'
Tuesday 07 May 2013
Updated version of operating system will take into account complaints made by users as decision to overhaul the much-maligned operating system has put Bill Gates’s successor under pressure
Wednesday 05 December 2012
Wednesday 14 November 2012
Wednesday 07 November 2012
Prime Minister David Cameron today welcomed an initiative by computing giants Microsoft to help 300,000 jobless young people in the UK take steps towards work over the next three years.
Friday 20 April 2012
Microsoft's fared better than analysts anticipated in its latest quarter, boosted by a surprising rise in sales of its Windows operating system for personal computers.
Tuesday 21 June 2011
Skype, the internet telephony company, has sacked more than half a dozen of its most senior executives, in a boardroom clear-out ahead of its takeover by Microsoft.
Saturday 28 May 2011
Wednesday 11 May 2011
Friday 08 April 2011
Microsoft and Toyota have agreed to join forces to develop internet-based services for the car manufacturer's customers around the world.
Thursday 31 March 2011
Bill Gates is a ruthless schemer who demeaned his employees and conspired to rip off his business partner, according to a memoir written by the co-founder of Microsoft, Paul Allen.
Tuesday 15 February 2011
The chief executive of the fast-growing social networking site Twitter yesterday batted away questions over whether the company was a takeover target and failed to outline how it could make enough money to justify its rumoured $10bn (£6bn) valuation.
Tuesday 15 February 2011
Monday 14 February 2011
For the next four days, Barcelona will be dominated not by Antoni Gaudi, Catalan politics or even Lionel Messi – but by mobile phones.
Friday 22 October 2010
- 1 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 2 'Jail reckless bankers': Report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf