Shrien Dewani, who is accused of organising the murder of his wife Anni, has lost a High Court bid to block his extradition to South Africa until he is fit to stand trial.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 10 August 2002
Friday 02 August 2002
Friday 21 June 2002
Friday 21 April 2000
Sunday 16 April 2000
Sunday 09 April 2000
Monday 03 April 2000
Friday 17 March 2000
Saturday 20 November 1999
Friday 05 November 1999
Sunday 18 April 1999
Your Holiday Disaster: When Chris Fry went to Crete the aim was to chill out, not to get stressed out
Sunday 20 December 1998
Monday 17 November 1997
Wednesday 13 August 1997
Monday 16 June 1997
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Labour leadership race: Jeremy Corbyn could be the next Prime Minister, says Ken Clarke
- 1 Edward Heath 'raped 12 year-old boy at Mayfair flat'
- 2 London is the most googled city in the world
- 3 Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 4 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks traffic on Dublin road
- 5 Richard Dawkins ridicules Sabrina Corgatelli for claiming her giraffe kill was 'ethical'