Every other nation had dealt with the problem. Why not England?
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 28 May 2013
England take on the Republic of Ireland for the 15th time tomorrow.
Wednesday 16 January 2013
But 'custodian' of the national team likens trophy hopes to darts – a bit hit and miss
Sunday 26 August 2012
Dream On is just a publicity stunt that highlights the dangers of a sport selling itself to sponsors
Monday 26 March 2012
Glenn Hoddle tells Patrick Barclay what it is like to manage England, why he wants to do it again, his run-ins with Beckham and those comments about the disabled
Wednesday 07 March 2012
Former England manager Glenn Hoddle believes the Football Association will want Harry Redknapp in place for Euro 2012 rather than plump for a stop-gap appointment.
Saturday 18 February 2012
The Weekend Dossier
Thursday 09 February 2012
His work at Spurs has been brilliantly constructive and at times sublime
Sunday 01 January 2012
Upcoming court cases for key figures Terry and Redknapp will shape England's future in 2012
Monday 21 March 2011
Former England manager Glenn Hoddle believes Fabio Capello's team are destined to fail in their trophy mission if the coach perseveres with a 4-4-2 formation.
Friday 11 March 2011
Sunday 16 January 2011
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail