The former footballer and Spice Girl are expected to invest £5m on doing the house up to their own specifications
The Spice Girls
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Girls kissing their female friends for the cameras isn't shocking, and it certainly isn't interesting
Wednesday 06 November 2013
Why is there even an expectation that images capturing girl-on-girl snog action would cause any offence?
Sunday 15 September 2013
The Great North Run has got underway in wet and windy conditions, with more than 50,000 people setting off from Newcastle this morning.
Thursday 29 August 2013
Former Coronation Street villain Bill Ward is joining the cast of rival ITV soap Emmerdale.
Friday 01 February 2013
Plus: Totally bus-ted, star-gazing bugs, Taiwan's new Barbie restaurant and if you Wannabe evicted (you better get with my friends)
Tuesday 29 January 2013
Victoria Beckham walking into a Notting Hill fish and chip shop wearing an £800 pair of knee-high Louboutins, carrying a handbag the size of Guernsey and ordering plaice and chips is a vision so unexpected as to be almost unreal. It's like finding the Princess Royal going through your bins.
Friday 14 December 2012
Former England captain is yet to find a new club
Wednesday 12 December 2012
The reviews are in - and they stink
Tuesday 11 December 2012
Forget girl power, what you really, really want from this show is more silly moments
I really, really wanted to write it (not zig-a-zig, ah): Jennifer Saunders 'was the sixth Spice Girl'
Tuesday 11 December 2012
The Absolutely Fabulous comedian has written a musical using the Spice Girls' biggest hits
Thursday 06 December 2012
Alice Jones' Arts Diary
Tuesday 20 November 2012
When David Beckham announced that he's to leave the reigning MLS champions LA Galaxy for new climes, speculation was soon rife about the next stop in the Beckham roadshow. We thought we'd help Beckham with his decision with a compass point-friendly guide to potential new clubs. David, you're welcome:
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 John McAfee's $100 'anti-NSA' device: 'this is coming and cannot be stopped'
- 4 Is Facebook making us forget? Study shows that taking pictures ruin memories
- 5 Australia incest case: Filthy and severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding