The former footballer and Spice Girl are expected to invest £5m on doing the house up to their own specifications
The Spice Girls
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 18 July 2003
Thursday 22 May 2003
Wednesday 06 November 2002
Wednesday 30 October 2002
Tuesday 06 August 2002
Thursday 25 July 2002
Saturday 15 April 2000
Wednesday 15 December 1999
Tuesday 14 December 1999
Sunday 12 December 1999
Saturday 04 December 1999
Tuesday 30 November 1999
Monday 08 November 1999
Friday 05 November 1999
Tuesday 28 September 1999
EastEnders Christmas specials are known for their shouty, over-the-top soap drama but tonight the show has done itself proud thanks to Danny Dyer.
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting