Watch the videos below to see clips from some of the classic films being turned into TV shows.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 22 July 2008
Sunday 20 July 2008
Monday 04 February 2008
From the moment the opening credits start literally oozing on to our screens with gruesome effect, we know that we're in for a typically macabre cinematic experience from the director Tim Burton.
Sunday 27 January 2008
Saturday 19 January 2008
"Idiot," Johnny Depp likes to joke, is the German translation of his surname. The universally swooned-over film actor, who this week picked up his first Golden Globe for his all-singing portrayal of Sweeney Todd, has, over a 24-year career, gained a reputation for playing the outsiders, rejects and oddballs – the idiots. Big-bucks, twinkly-eyed romantic leads – for which his unimprovable looks might seem to make him an obvious contender – have never held any allure.
Helena Boham Carter: After 30 years of waiting, the actress is finally playing the role of her dreams
Friday 18 January 2008
Friday 11 January 2008
Hollywood's most rock 'n' roll movie star, Johnny Depp, flew into London to wow the crowds at last night's premiere of Tim Burton's latest Gothic creation, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
Tuesday 16 May 2006
Friday 21 October 2005
Saturday 18 December 1999
Sunday 12 December 1999
- 1 North Korea: Kim Jong Un 'sacks powerful uncle and has his aides executed'
- 2 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 ‘Put it in my mouth’: Viewers outraged by apparent reference to oral sex in VIP e-cig advert